Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you looking to get a foot in the door at an innovative San Francisco Technology company? Do you find problem solving fun? Quri is seeking an individual who has an attention to detail and has experience in multi-tasking, a sprinkle of technical fluency, a grinder-mentality, is an exemplary communicator, and is most importantly willing to develop in their professional career. We are a start-up that will provide you with ample opportunities to grow and develop, learning about the CPG (consumer package goods) industry from the ground up. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require organization, creativity, and a collaborative/can-do attitude. If you think this sounds like you, please read on!
In Your Day-To-Day, You Can Expect To…
- Create surveys/documentation that will be sent to our mobile platform users.
- Work alongside our Operations Manager and assist in several components of everyday operations, notably throughout the stages of client campaign creation, campaign monitoring, and campaign delivery. You will be a key piece to delivering client success.
- Assist the Operations Manager to ensure all internal and external Client deadlines are met (and exceeded)
- Coordinate quality control and liaise with our offshore quality vendors
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the Operations Manager and the entire Operations team.
- Manage large data sets through multiple stages in a process ( Excellent excel skill highly preferred)
You Will Learn…
- Effective methods of multi-tasking to manage important deliverables
- Client communication best practices and methods
- Project planning and management from start to end of the project cycle
- To critically diagnose potential issues and to address them before they become a problem
- To communicate internally across multiple departments and how each department operates as a business
- The ins and outs of how operations work and how start-ups operate
- And much more...
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities and multiple deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
Quri is the leader in Performance Driven Merchandising™, transforming the in-store experience by providing continuous, real-time, store-level visibility into merchandising conditions across all major channels and retailers in the US market. Procter & Gamble, SC Johnson, Nest, Red Bull, Tyson, Nestle, and Johnson & Johnson plus 100+ other global companies rely on Quri to help optimize the $4 trillion dollars spent annually on retail go-to-market and in-store merchandising. Quri is powered by proprietary data quantifying the shopper view in-store and collected by an on-demand retail workforce
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly transportation stipend for eco-conscious commuters
- Monthly wellness allowance for gym memberships, yoga, etc.